7 male perfumes that never lose their popularity

male perfumes popularity

We all want perfumes that provide aromas of confidence, power, domination. And some perfumes that have all three aromas are invincible. They never lose their popularity, whether they first appeared three, five or ten years ago.

Male perfumes, and female ones as well, started intensive advertising in the late 19th century, when approximately 250 new perfumes appeared annually. But of those 250, only 0.2% were able to annually innovate their place in the world of perfumes. The remaining 99.8% were immediately forgotten.

And whether a perfume will survive or not, in its debut, is difficult to be apparent at first. When Paco Rabanne launched its 1 Million in 2008, no one in their team had not expected that this was their winner in the long run.

– “Not even for a second did we think that 1 Million would become what it is now,” said Vincent Thilloy, the second person in the company Puig, which owns Paco Rabanne.
– “Long hours working of the flavoring, but we have undertaken certain risks when packaging, which Fortunately paid off.”

Terre d’Hermes; Bleu de Chanel; Aramis Classic, are a part of the “Hall of Fame” list of immortal male perfumes.

But the big seven below, according to majority of experts, are the ones that are never going to be forgotten:

Paco Rabanne 1 Million

Frederic Malle Monsieur

Dior Sauvage

Dunhill ICON

Christian Dior Leather Oud

Byredo Super Cedar

Chanel Allure Homme Sport


The Gentleman

A young, enthusiastic man with a passion for fashion, healthy lifestyle and a constant need for improving myself. Having enjoyed ( and still enjoying ) the benefits of my current lifestyle, I am dedicating my time providing short, insightful posts and tips on how to become a better man.

One Reply to “7 male perfumes that never lose their popularity”

Comments are closed.