Many men want to improve their health but are getting really hung up on scales, measuring their weight constantly.
Instead of worrying when you’ll lose that extra pound or when you’ll gain that extra pound, follow these handful of health tips that implemented right will see you have the desirable results:
- The way we eat is a very important factor for our health. Make sure not to rush the food to the stomach and avoid eating while being mobile.
- Throughout the day it is advisable to have at least 3 to 5 meals of which 3 are main course meals and 2 are snack meals. Make sure the breakfast is around the same time each day.
- Be mindful of what you consume and how sizable the portions are. The larger the portion the more difficult the job will be for your stomach to digest the food.
- Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day. For men it is advisable to drink at least 8 glasses of water or about 2 liters per day. Always try to drink a glass of water right after waking up, as it cleans up the body of toxins.
- Eat fresh fruit and vegetables such as apples, oranges and bananas. Not only are they rich in vitamins, but they also boost your immune system and aid in weight loss.
Timing of the food is also essential in improving your health and boosting your immune system. Don’t overwork the stomach and make sure to eat around every 3 hours. Drink water at least 30 minutes before each meal and at least 1 hour after every meal.
A timetable of what you eat and when you eat will look like this:
- Waking up at 7-8 am
- Breakfast at 10-11 am
- Snacks at 1-2 pm
- Lunch at 4-5 pm
- Dinner at 7-8 pm
- Snacks at 10-11 pm
And there you have it. Simple and effective health tips. The key though, is to be persistent and consistent and the results will be visible in just a matter of time.