Private entrepreneurship requires a complete transformation into values, attitude and ways of thinking, and many do not know how to do it or are not ready. To be a successful entrepreneur means getting out of the comfort zone in which we are usually accustomed of being in.
These are the 10 features of every successful entrepreneur:
1. Character: Successful entrepreneurs are effective because of their qualities and abilities. To gain trust in people, you do not need to share their thinking, but to stand firmly behind it. It means matching your actions, beliefs and values.
2. Charisma: To be successful, you need to have the ability to attract people. The best entrepreneurs are those who draw their best from their team, discover their potential and are willing to admit their mistakes and accept the consequences for them.
3. Courage: You will only succeed if you move forward to what you desire, facing all the fears, doubts, obstacles, and crises.
4. Direction: You need to know how to set priorities and concentrate on their fulfillment. Successful entrepreneurs dedicate 70% of their energy and time to strengths, 25% to new knowledge (growth and development), and 5% to their weaknesses.
5. Listening: You need to master this skill if you want to be successful in life. Listening is the most important skill in sales, and one of the reasons why people fail to listen carefully is that they are preoccupied with themselves.
6. Positive attitude: It is more important than education, money, circumstances, etc. Almost all successful people, regardless of what they are doing, have positive views on life.
7. Problem solving: Being ready to challenges is one of the things that divides winners from losers. The problem solving skills can be learned, but also gained through experience.
8. Sticking to the agreement: It is extremely important in entrepreneurship, since once lost trust is very difficult to re-acquire.
9. Discipline: It’s a choice to achieve what you want, doing those things that you do not like.
10. Readiness to learn: If you want your company to grow, you have to continually upgrade. Successful entrepreneurs know that this is what has led them to results in life.